Home  < Departments  < Agriculture Extension  < Agriculture Extension FAQs

Weakley County Agriculture Extension FAQs

Q. Who do I call concerning farm payments, farm numbers, aerial photos, etc?
A. The Farm Service Agency handles all government program payments, farm numbers and has aerial photos. Phone 731-364-3135.

Q. Where do I sign up for a Parenting Class?

A. The Family Consumer Science educator of the Weakley County Extension Office offers a parenting class each month.

Q. Who do I call to remove snakes, skunks or bee swarms?

A. The Extension office has educational material on how to remove unwanted pests, but does not offer removal services.

Q. Who do I call to report livestock abuse?
A. Reports of livestock abuse must first call the Weakley County Sheriff's Office.

SEE ALSO: 2014 FY Weakley County Soil Conservation District Annual Narrative Report