Home  < Site Links  < Weakley County Road Supervisor  < Weakley County Road Supervisor FAQs

Weakley County Road Supervisor

Road Supervisor - Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Who do I call if I need to know what size driveway culvert I need?

A. The County Highway Department 731.364.2284 can send someone out to size your culvert and advise you on a suitable location for proper drainage of your ditches.

Q How do I know the right of way of my road?

A. It is best if you call the County Highway Department at the number above and ask. Some roads have different right of ways.

Q. What steps do I take if there is a pothole on my road?

A. Call the County Highway Department and let us know the location. We have two crews taking care of these matters daily.

Click here for a general highway map of Weakley County. (PDF file)